Saturday, November 1, 2014

I AM What I Am - Recovering From Brain Concussive Syndrome

Protect Your Noggin

After a brain concussion you may notice an inability to appreciate the effects of one's own behavior or remarks on others. In other words, experience change in your personality.

Though in the past no one would label me as being "politically correct", the filter of my communication style is less filtered. I've come to a point in my life where I believe "What people think of me, is none of my business!"  Which loosely translated means . . . I don't give a rats ass!



Edited Version of Stuart Wilde's,

"The Warriors Prayer".

I am what I am.
What I am is beauty and strength.
And if you can see the light within me,
then we'll be friends.
If not, oh well, some will, some won't, so what
NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment